are Applicable for New Testament Times.
1. The Feasts are God's Feast Days not the Jews' Feast Days. Lev 23:1-4, 31-41.
2. God commanded them to be observed FOREVER. These days were ordained BEFORE the Sabbath was given to Israel, Exodus 12-13. Ex 13:9 a sign of God's people. Ex.31:13 the annual Sabbaths (plural of Sabbath) are a sign of God's people.
3. God did not institute the HOLY DAYS at the same time He gave the sacrifices. The sacrifices came into being the second year. Therefore the HOLY DAYS and the sacrifices do not fall together. Jer.7:21-23. Ex.40:17, combined with Lev.1:1. I Sam.15:22, Micah 6:6-7.
THE HOLY DAYS ARE FOREVER EVEN IF THE SACRIFICES WERE NOT.
4.THE MESSIAH (JESUS CHRIST) observed all of God's Holy Days including the Passover and the Days of Unleavened Bread, The Feast of Tabernacles and The Last Great Day. Luke 2:41-42 and John 7:1-2, 37.
5. He gave the Holy Spirit to EMPOWER His followers on a Holy Day, Pentecost. Acts 2:1.
6. The NEW TESTAMENT APOSTLES kept the Holy Days, Acts 12:3, 20:6, I Cor.5:6-8, Acts 2:1, 20:16, I Cor. 16:8 and Acts 27:9, 18:21. Paul told the Gentile Colossians not to let anyone condemn or judge them for observing a Holy Day. Col.2:16.
7. Paul kept the Old Testament laws which include the Holy Days. Acts 21:20-24, 24:14.
8. In the millennium all MUST keep the Feast of Tabernacles. Zech.14:16-18.